What if you get the inappropriate salary amount? Definitely, that is not what any employee would expect. Managers have often faced various issues regarding data updating, less adaptability to changing government policies, data inconsistency. HR department may not be always responsible for it. We all are aware that they may be overburdened with numerous repetitive tasks; their various task can be automated with a reliable and customizable HR software.
There is various software available and each software has its pros and cons. Let’s discuss both.
FactHR is the brand of version systems. It is serving payroll and HR software for more than 13 years. They have stated about providing various modules like Salary Management, Leave Management, Statutory Compliance, Reporting and Analysis, Reimbursement Management, Time & Attendance Management, Performance Management and more.
–> FactoHR Pros:
- A software with engaging UI is the basic requirement these days with FactoHR this requirement is fulfilled which can be advantageous for the company. While measuring the quality standards of any product standard certifications are the must.
- FactoHR specifies of being ISO certified emphasizing on the quality required.
- FactoHR enables small, medium scale enterprises as well as large scale organizations to manage their workforce and even complex workflows efficiently.
- The companies who are in search of software which is well suited to its scalability.
- FactoHR is a considerable solution as it supports customizable policies and provides flexibility of policy configuration.
- The company preferring a cloud-based solution for the easy accessibility of data.
- This software provides an end to end HR and payroll software solution.
Companies which require advanced modules like PMS, expense management, advance attendance management, training, and development management to manage their payroll and HR. FactoHR is a good solution as it provides all these advanced modules. Overall, FactoHR can be a considerable solution.
–> FactoHR Cons:
- For the company who have not configured their policies and processes, FactoHR cannot be a preferable solution for them.
- Some companies may prefer only a desktop based solution which is not available in this software so it may not be a good solution for such companies.
Thus this software provides end to end HR and payroll solution.
Keka software was launched in 2016. It is a basic HR and payroll solution and provides modules like payroll management, attendance management, goal management, and talent acquisition. They have mentioned that the product is for SME and MSME organizations. It claims to have simplified functionalities that will make various HR task easy.
–> Keka Pros:
- It becomes frustrating when UI is not intuitive. It is always good for software when the UI is easy to use. By using the demo of the software, it seems that the UI is very attractive and simple to use for even a naive user.
- By using Keka, the company can get all such benefits as it provides cloud services for payroll and HR management.
- When it comes to small companies and startups with a lesser number of employees; Keka can be a considerable solution for payroll and HR management.
- It also provides great security, 24X7 availability and much more.
–> Keka Cons:
- The company’s one of the topmost priority is data security. Keka does not specify to follow any standard quality certificates like ISO for the infrastructure and processes. This can be a critical part of the security-aware company.
- For companies who have already configured their policies and have been using various modules to manage the tasks. It would difficult to adapt Keka’s predefined templates which are less flexible for policy configuration.
- Keka’s HR and payroll software have been used by many small and medium scale companies so the corporate companies might find the solution unsuitable for scaling up the company.
- Many Companies who have already established rules and regulation may want advance modules like PMS and expense management to manage their workforce; Keka does not provide these modules so they may have to search out for some other software.
So the software is not offering end to end HR solution which may be required so the company may have to search for some other software.
GreytHR is a brand of Greytip software. It is in the field since 1993. They have stated to be providing employee information management, leave and attendance management, training, appraisals, compensation and much more. They have mentioned about being a good solution for SME.
–> GreytHR Pros:
- Its a plus point for software when the UI is simple. From the demo of the software, it seems that the UI is very attractive and less complicated for any type of user.
- To increase the data accessibility without the time and place limitations has been a necessity these days. Greythr seems to satisfy this necessity by providing cloud services for Payroll Software.
- Small and medium scale companies can prefer GreytHR as they have mentioned about being a preferable solution for SME and also they seem to provide all modules needed for SME.
- The company’s one of the important requirement is quality standards. GerytHR is facilitated with the ISO certification which may enable the company to have quality and secured data.
–> GreytHR Cons:
- For the companies that are scaling up may find this software unsuitable for their scalability and flexibility they may need.
- Many companies maybe already using basic modules for managing their payroll and HR tasks, they may want advance modules like PMS and expense management to manage their tasks more effectively, GreytHR is not providing these modules which may be inappropriate for these companies.
4. Saral Paypack:
Saral Paypack is a product of relyonsoft. It is providing the HR and payroll services for last 17 years. They have mentioned about providing various modules like Salary Management, Leave Management, Statutory Compliance, Reporting and Analysis, Reimbursement Management, Time & Attendance Management and more.
–> Saral Payback Pros:
- Saral Paypack is provided with ISO certification ensuring the quality-aware companies about the quality standards they follow.
- The companies which would prefer only desktop solution manage their payroll and HR with the modules, Saral Paypack can be a solution for them.
- Those companies with scalability can have Saral Paypack in consideration as it provides customizable policies and flexibility.
–> Saral Payback Cons:
- Saral Paypack follows desktop based legacy UI which may not be an advantage for a company with less experienced or less knowledgeable users.
- Companies in search of advanced modules like PMS, expense management, advance attendance management to manage their payroll and HR more effectively may not find Saral Paypack advantageous as they are not providing these modules.
- When it comes to cloud services, all the data and modules are to be accessible from anywhere and anytime but Saral Paypack provides only limited desktop-based access from the cloud services so any company who prefer cloud this software may not be appropriate for them.
Paybooks has been proving payroll software since 2012. It provides modules like payroll management, attendance management, travel management, claim management and more. They have mentioned that the product is more suitable for SME. They are also providing the payroll outsourcing service.
–> Paybooks Pros:
- Any user would find it easy to understand the flow of the software when the UI of the software is consistent and simple such is the case with paybook’s UI.
- For the companies with the requirement of cloud service for managing their payroll easily, Paybooks can be a solution as it is providing a cloud-based payroll solution.
- Paybooks’ provided modules are preferable for the small and medium scale enterprises. These modules are helpful when automating payroll tasks.
- Any company already using basic payroll and HR modules can consider paybooks as they have mentioned of providing some of the advanced modules like expense management.
–> Paybooks Cons:
- For the companies who are aware of the quality certification for the product would take a not that Paybooks are not ISO certified.
- Paybooks is not providing much flexibility for policy configuration limiting the companies customizability. They are also not providing desktop based ESS portal.